OK....Greenfield GLASS

Greenfield Glass is the BEST place I have found to get a windshield replaced. Unfortunately, I don't have a Greefield Phone directory at my desk.

I called 411...

Got a number for Greenfield Glass...

Got THIS:

Greenfield GLASS (Gay, Lesbian, & Straight Society) Franklin Community Action Corp. 154 Federal Street, Greenfield Phone: 774.7028 snipped-for-privacy@ac.net Call for specific meeting times.

I don't think they're going to replace my windshield...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Gee, their name implies that they discriminate against transgendered and bisexuals ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

Hey, don't quit so easily. With that wide a membership, someone is bound to know his/her stuff. Try making nice to them. Okay, they may make a charge but that's normal -- right?

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

That's, uh...OK...I don't need THOSE services, either!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Oh, boy...everyone's a comedian! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Might not get your glass replaced, but you might find a new girlfriend, or boyfriend, or both.

Good luck,

tom @

Tom The Great

In a town as small as Greenfield, they probably had to let straight people in, otherwise, there wouldn't be any members!

Reply to
Ray O

Maybe not, but they will probably blow out your tailpipe...

Reply to
badgolferman

I clicked on this thread because I thought it might have something to do with my home town. And it DID!!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Fred Agnir

Reply to
Cornerman

Reply to
Hachiroku

WickedDoll, May I?

!
Reply to
Hachiroku

Unless you were a student during one time I proctored one of my dad's quizzess....

Fred

Reply to
Cornerman