OT- price of Hillarys' healthcare

The success of Canadas acclaimed health care, so much better than ours, unless your on the downward slide of the age bracket, is of course free. One of the unintended consequences is consumer goods. Right now our neighbor to the north has a different perspective on transportation. They feel an extra $2.00 a gallon for gasoline is a small price to pay. I understand the price of beer is almost twice the cost than ours. The upside is, as former governor of the great state of Massachusetts says, We create good jobs at good wages. The fact that these jobs are in the government agencys should be no deterrant to increasing government agencys. We know and trust our elected officials to hire only the very best applicants to fill the many thousands of new jobs the free universal will create. I know I do. Ron

Reply to
ronbon

It will be humongous, it it happens.

Reply to
dbu`

Does he mean like the good jobs and good wages of those folks that serve us so 'efficiently at the DMV, post office or FEMA?

One can imagine what we will get a government run health care system. Remember the long lines and the person care we get from the VA or those that "took care' of us when we served in military? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Of course Hillary's plan is is nothing like Canada's nor does it include Socialized medicine. But then I wouldn't expect you morons to actually know what a candidate is actually proposing. Also what she is proposing isn't much different than what Giuliani is proposing.

ToMh

In Mass we already know the price of Hillary's health care, since that is the system Mitt Romney adopted.

You WILL have Health Care, and you WILL pay for it, and you WILL like it, Ja?!

Reply to
Hachiroku