OT: Worse than a gun-free zone

An information-free zone. Police have yet to reveal what drug was being taken by the latest college shooter, or what his condition was. I wonder if it's one of many anti-depressant drugs being taken by millions of people, some of whom we are all acquainted with. Someone's trying to avoid causing panic.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Interesting thought. The only loophole I can see in current background checks for gun purchases is the inability to access some mental health records. This obviously needs to change, and fast, before more idiots start blaming the inanimate objects rather than the ill who perpetrate the crime.

Who knows how many dbu-types are running around with guns and knives?

Reply to
witfal