Desperately seeking a knob named Mr 'MIKE DEAN'

From accomodation rd, lincs, Is he still living?

I've now been released from prison mike.......how about it...'eh?

Reply to
Onley Birch-Cowan

What's that got to do with cars, unless he flogged you a nicked one.....

Reply to
Gordon

Abuse report sent to Individual.net. Post emailed to Lincoln and Ipswich police.

Reply to
Johnny

Do the world a favour please gentlemen - remove the cross-posts before hitting 'send'...

Reply to
Fran

Fact? or Fiction?

Reply to
Tone

Come on Tone - you're taking the mickey - who is it that has said that?

Reply to
me

See the rest of the posts on this thread.

If you see him, give him one from me too, will you? Preferably as hard as you can.

Reply to
Granny Smith

Good one - can't you manage anything hard yourself?

Reply to
me

Harder than you'd care to find out.

Reply to
Granny Smith

What for?

See what Individual.net say about this -

'Problems with the content of postings Please clarify your differences with the author directly or use the kill file / filter of your news reader. In serious cases you can consider legal procedures, of course. '

So they'll do sweet FA.

Reply to
Granny Smith

How did you know he had gone "dogging"?

Reply to
martin.blacksmith

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com saying something like:

Turtill bumped into him in the bushes. Got quite annoyed to find the bloke had usurped his favourite spot.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:10:08 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

That's one of your imaginary scenarios Turtill. I know that complaints were made against you about your night activities but it wasn't that that caused your panic about having you computer examined by the police. In fact it was I who complained to the police about your harassment of me and my family over a period of a year. I actually made the original complaint about you last year when they came and took a statement from me along with evidence of your harassment. Even then they considered there was sufficient evidence against you for a complaint of harassment. (I have the complaint number) However, as I was feeling sorry for you after making the complaint, I asked them not to proceed. Now when you and your dear politically shamed friend Mabon Dane decided to try taking a pop at me earlier this year I decided action was necessary and made another formal complaint against not only you but the fool Mabon Dane as well. The police visited me again and this time took away many many pages of your harassment and abuse and it was THEY who decided to take action against you. I have no information as to what action was taken against Dane though I will be contacting them this week for further clarification. On a Sunday several weeks ago I was contacted by a police officer from Ipswich Police who informed me they were going to visit you and issue you with an Official warning. I was called again about 2 hours later and informed that indeed, they had issued you with an official warning. You were also warned that, should you continue your harassment against me and my family the police could prosecute you for criminal harassment and they might seize or examine your computer I have the policeman's name, number and the complaint number. And despite you braggadocio about telling the Police to 'Nick you' you said no such thing as if you had have done, they would probably HAVE nicked you.

It was 2 days after that that you posted on the 24 Hour support group that you wished to save all the details from your hard drive as the police had threatened to have you hard drive examined. Wasn't that a foolish act from a foolish man?

No dear. Harassment laws are used against scum like yourself who think they can post anything they like about people on Usenet. Your card has now been permanently marked and it will be far easier for anyone else to make a complaint for harassment or abuse against you now. However your comments about the police being liars and you calling them thieves and robbers have been noted and will be passed on should you decide to restart your ignorant illegal actions.

Have a nice day, or in your case, night.

Reply to
Tone