Pinging in engine in Camry 99 v6

My 99 Camry began to have this pinging sound from the engine. Sound becomes stronger when I press gas. And frequency seems to be the same as engine rotation speed.

What could be wrong? I am thinking that one of the sparks went bad. In this case I can just buy a new one and try replacing them one by one till I find a faulty one. Is this likely to be a problem?

Engine lite is off.

Thank you in advance for any response.

Reply to
Visa Inquirer