Question about shocks on new 4-Runner

I bought a new '05 4-Runner Limited 2 w/drive and I notice on the 'sticker' that it came with an extra called X-REAS Shock Absorbers. My dealer said they were a 'kind' of a 'sport' shock absorber. Just wondered if anyone has them or knows much about them. They show on my invoice as $450 extra...dealer cost $360. Seem's like quite a bit of money to upgrade the original shocks. Anyone have any info about them??

Thanks,

Allen

Reply to
Allen L.