Re: '01 Camry Sunroof

I meant to say the parts department opens up. I went to the parts dept on Saturday and they said I had to special order the screw. I forgot my torx and didn't know what size it was, so they went into the shop an borrowed a whole row of snap on's and a ratchet. I brought one in and they matched it up with something , no charge.

They could not be more helpful at this dealership (Stuart, Fla) and I didn't even buy my car in this state. In Pennsylvania I'd never seen a dealer like this one. They even had a sales promo that day, they gave away prizes and the minimum prize was 5 gold susan b. anthonys just for coming in. So I got paid to fix my sunroof. 8>)

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Forgot to mention, I left the wind deflector off when I buttoned it back up. It looks cleaner without it and I noticed when I went to the dealer that day the 06's didn't have any defectors on the sunroof models.

After riding without it , I really didn't notice any wind buffeting that I expected. Now if I can just control those pesky daytime running lights I will be able to creep...

Reply to
Charles Pisano

It still doesn't make any sense to disable DRL's. To creep or be a creep?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Dammit, Gary, you beat me to it! ;)

Reply to