Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year

>> Paul won't run as an independent. > > He would compromise his principles and support the GOP candidate? > >> If he were to run he would get few votes nor would he be a threat to >> the Republican nominee. > > So if he ran as an independent, all his supporters will desert him? > >> Pulling out of Iraq at this point surely is not a move onto the right >> track. > > It surely is. A graduated, time based withdrawal. > >> Increasing taxes as as been mentioned already would surely cause a huge >> loss of jobs and throw the economy into a tailspin. > > As compared to the current policy of building up the national deficit > and debt, and putting the burden on our children and children's > children? It's going to come crashing down on us the way it is going. > >> Why would you think the democrats would put us on the right track for >> pete's sake? > > Because they won't continue the train wreck course we're on now. They'll > get rid of the disastrous Every Child Left Behind program; they'll get > us on the track to decent medical care, especially for children; they'll > reverse the anti-choice policies that the GOP is imposing on the > country; they'll get rid of Don't Ask, Don't Tell; they'll work to > assure equal rights for all Americans; etc.

What a moron.

"No child left behind" is Ted Kennedy's brain child.

Socialized medicine is a joke everywhere it has been implemented.

The recent failure to pass the crappy Medical act had nothing to do with the "children", it was about the taxes, and the attempt to eliminate the tobacco industry. Bush offered to let it go if the Dums stuck with the current standards, adjusted for inflation. They wanted the campaign slogan, not the medical act.

"Don't ask don't tell" was Clinton's baby. You really think his husband would move to change it?

Stop listening to your religious talking points coming from the far- left. Actually read the information for yourself. Who knows, perhaps you might be smart enough to understand it and actually come to your own opinions, instead of spewing those you read at moveon.com and the Democrat Underground...

Reply to
Joe