Been there, done that, still got the car...

And wish it was in good enough shape to do this.

Now I remember why I kept the car all these years...

and then, there's this...

Hachiroku

I'll bet Daddy was really happy that he could buy new tires for the car.

Reply to
Retired VIP

I bought the car when I was 29.

It is extremely flickable through corners, and fast, but not overly so.

And, did you hear any tire squeal? If you look at the comments, one guy says "You didn't even light the tires", and another says that it's a waste. I agree with the second guy. A good launch puts all the power to the pavement and doesn't waste it spinning tires.

And that's the method that is the easiest with this car...straight-forward accceleration, with little wasted affort. And the steering is delightfully neutral...little over or understeer. The car was a real joy to drive.

Reply to
Hachiroku