Re: GM says new fuel requirements will add $6k to the prices of their cars. Toyota engineers point and laugh.

Global warming is not a scam, man as the cause is the scam. The earth has warmed and cooled many times over billions of years. Contrary to what many believe COs levels have been much higher in the past. Records show the CO2 levels where much greater, for a period of 165 million years, up to 60 million years ago.

Hybrid technology has already add $4,000 to the price of cars.

>>> "No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the >>> intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone >>> ever lost public office thereby." >>> H. L. Mencken >> >> Kind of like the global warming scam? >> >> Bill Putney >> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my >> address with the letter 'x') > > Only a real fool, or a Bush crony, could - in the face of the latest and > most definitive data > ever yet released - could make the statement that global warming is a > scam.
Reply to
Mike hunt

No scientist in the field believes man is the only or primary cause of global warming, but many members of the public do, which is as silly as believing that man has caused no global warming.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama