Re: Leprosy in Arkansas

Meningitis is considered not at all uncommon here, and it's been that way

> since I first became aware of it. That would've been the late 1960s when a > kid in my high school had the disease.

Talk to health care workers in many states. You know; nurses, CNAs, doctors, techs, etc.

Ask them about TB. Ask them how much more often they're now tested due to exposure. Ask them why.

Reply to
witfal

See my response right below...

Reply to