Re: (OT:) That's a hell of a way to kill somebody!

I wasn't paying a lot of attention, but I heard a man is being tried

> *somewhere* for trying to murder someone. > > He tried poisoning the other person's...*underwear* ?!?!?!

Not such a bad idea. One of the CIA's ideas for killing Castro was by using some sort of contact poison on the steering wheel of his favorite car. Might work better with underwear. More delicate skin in the downtown. Easier absorption.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

BWAHAHAHA! But it would probably have one HELL of effect on one's 'social life' before reaching the Final Effect, eh?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Maybe not. Who says a poison has to produce a sensation at the point of contact?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I suppose it doesn't.

But, Gold Bond does! ;)