Re: OT: The way Charles The Misogynist like it

> Larry, you may claim that Charles is a mysongynist (sic), but what I > really, honestly find amusing is the fact that those on the left are > most-often the apologists for Islam. The United States isn't unique in > having residents who bend over backwards to defend the religion as > peace-loving and benign while we see evidence every day that this > certainly is not the case.

The person most famous for calling Islam The Religion of Peace=AE was not a member of the left.

His frustration regarding women is, in no way, equal to the treatment > women receive each and every day in Islamic countries, and you were > less than honest in portraying it as such.

No, it's Charles who's less than honest about it, like someone who parades around in a brown shirt and arm band and says it was all just good clean fun back back in the 1930s. If his woman hating is his idea of a joke, it's a really sick joke, but I'm afraid he's serious.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Coming from someone who threatened mass murder terrorism with a machine gun at the presidential inauguration, as you recently did, Charles Fregeau, that's not an insult.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

;-)

PETA... too... OTT.