Re: Toyota Prius Hybrid

Yep, executive managmenet and board directors can be like deer looking into headlights just waiting for the end doing nothing. Yet that is what they are paid very well to avoid.

GM & Chrysler executive managment and board needs a firing so bad. They appitimize what is wrong with corporate America. Fat, incompetant, greedy slugs at the trough. No also pocket pickers via the tax system.

Reply to
Canuck57