Silverlight requirement

Hi ,

Please send me resume of the consultant for the below requirement with contact numbers if you have any available

need a Silverlight expert who has at least 8 yrs. Experience w/ C# as well.

****THE INTERVIEW TEAM CAN BE 90% CERTAIN IF THE CANDIDATE IS A FIT AFTER THE PHONE INTERVIEW ****** They might be able to close over the phone

My client is building a Silverlight framework from Scratch and therefore require true experts on Silverlight. They are building a Silverlight framework template that other developers will use going forward.

Required skills: Silverlight, Prism, MVVM and C#

Thanks and Regards,

Adnan Khan Technical Recruiter

Hevar Systems Inc

1825 W Walnut Hill Lane, Suite # 120, Irving, Texas - 75038 Phone: 704-848-0949 Fax: 1866-542-2082 URL:
Email: snipped-for-privacy@hevar.com Yahoo snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com | Gmail snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

In case I am not available you can reach, Tarun @ 972-200-1715, snipped-for-privacy@hevar.com

----- Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.

------

Reply to
Adnan Khan