I got your reference through the Yahoo Groups!
We are looking OBD Services Mechanical Engineer for a full time
permanent requirement in Columbus Indiana.
Position: OBD Services Mechanical Engineer
Type: full time permanent
Location: Columbus Indiana
Salary: Open/ Depends on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
Client: KPIT Cummins
No of positions: 10
Experience Level: 1-2 +Years
* Work with subsystem and engine development groups§ to clarify
Coordinate across project teams to develop common§ approaches.
* Develop on board diagnostics.
Work with functional developmen§t groups to develop diagnostic
* Design diagnostic algorithms
Document algorithms in appropriate format.
* Develop calibration development procedures using Six Sigma
principles including DOE.
Lead cross-functional reviews of the procedures.
* Perform analysis and testing to validate algorithm and identify
"good" and "bad" system performance.
Lead and support various reviews and submit§ required
* Develop validation plans for OBD§ system/algorithms.
* Lead development and publi§cation of t
* Engineering knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics as
applied to internal combustion engines.
Control algorithm development experience with MATLAB/SIMULINK.
* Experience with engine performance testing and modeling.
Understanding of engine subsystems and their interaction as it
impacts engine performance and emissions.
* Ability to design experiments and analyze resulting data to identify
relationships between sensed parameters and system health/
* Experience with test cell operating systems.
Familiarity with DO
Kindly send me your updated resume immediately with mentioning below
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call:
(For H1B VISA)
Open to H1 transfer (YES/NO):
Client doesn't process Green Card; AGREE (YES/NO):
Thanks and regards,
Brook Technologies Inc.| San Jose CA 95136
408-361-8179 (Direct)| Fax # - 408-521-0270
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.