Ray O

I'm not Polish LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Shoot! Sign me up for that one!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Well, when the cars were coming from Japan, there were a lot fewer issues than there appear to be now!

And, of course you have to do maintenance on ANY car, and occasionally have to do a repair or two. But, with most of my Toyotas, that has involved $5 worth of items from the local Hardware store, and an hour or so of my time (or less)

My '74 Corolla 1200 blew a gear in the rear end. It was repaired by Toyota, on them, but a 2 week wait for parts from Japan. That car NEVER had another problem through 130,000 miles when I sold it. It got a ring job at 190,000 miles.

Sold me, and every other one I had after that.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I've said it before, I'll say it again - when Toyota does have the rare screwup, at least they take responsibility and fix it, instead of blaming the owners.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®