Where to find minimal turn radius of Camry V6 99 ?

I have some dispute with insurance company and need this info as a supporting evidence.

So if I make a u-turn with the steering wheel turned all the way left, what's the distance between the original path and the final path after u-turn? Assume that after u-turn path is exactly parallel to the original one, car goes only few miles per hour, etc.

Is such turn radius published anywhere officially?

Reply to
Visa Inquirer

Take you car to a parking lot and do some measuring,WBMA

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Visa Inquirer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

It is.

What make, model, year and engine?

Reply to
Tegger

They used to put it in the back of the Owner's Manual. But it's not in my Scion manual... :(

Reply to
Hachiroku

They sometimes report it in reviews of the vehicles. The OP might find reports on the sites like caranddriver.com.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Google is your friend:

For the USA, the 1999 Camry with a V6 engine turning radius is 18.4 feet,

17.7 with the 4 cylinder.
Reply to
Ray O