You Never see many used

You never see many used Tacoma's on the used car lot or in the classified adds in the newspaper. A few on ebay but there high miles or standard shift transmissions.

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

That's why Tacoma's have pretty much the #1 resale value on the planet for a non-exotic or non-collectable vehicle.

When I bought my last Tacoma, I searched high and low for a suitable used truck, it was apparent that new was actually a better value, here in New England.

FWIW, I _wanted_ a manual transmission, and didn't find any unless they were stripped. I had to order in my 6 speed manual TRD 4x4.

Reply to
Bonehenge