05 4cyl pinging under accel

I have a 05 Camry with a 4cyl with 2500 mi and I notice a slight pinging noise under mild acceleration from a stop or from different speeds? I noticed this at about 1000 miles and it has continuted. I have tried higher octane gas and different Gas Stations but still no change at all. I have read somewhere that there is a pinging type noise that the 2002-04 4cylinder motors have that comes from the intake manifold. I have not taken it to the dealer yet, but wonder if anyone has any advice before I do.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Reb