1990 camry electrical problem

Recently I made the mistake of putting the wrong bulb in one of my brakelight sockets. After that, my taillights won't go on when I turn on my headlights. Every other light works fine. I checked the fuses and even replaced the relay fuse. Just wondering if somoene could point me in the right direction to solve this problem. Someone mentioned the brakelight switch, but not sure about that. Any help would be greatley appreciated...Thanks

Ed

Reply to
ED EDIT68

Ummmm..... did you install the correct bulb? And, did you install the correct bulb ... correctly? Instead of just looking at the fuses, get out a continuity tester and checkt them electrically. :^)

Reply to
Philip®