2002+ Toyota Camry Altezza Tail Lights?

Does anybody know where I can purchase some 2002+ Toyota Camry Altezza-type Euro tail lights? It's been two years since this newer body style was introduced but I can hardly find anyone selling aftermarket Altezza tail lights. APC sells one but it is with a titanium finish. I'm more interested in the traditional chrome finish. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Jason Carpenter

I think the reason it is hard to find them is that the trend is fading. You would generally think it would be easy to find them for the number one selling car.

Scot

Reply to
Scot