02 Camry Headliner Rattle

I notice after the last batch of service work in my headliner area, that the moonroof controls area of my 2002 Camry vibrates noisily when driving at certain points below ~40-mph with the moonroof open. Would requesting that the dealer add more insulation/padding remedy this?

I've had my headliner removed at least twice for moonroof work. I've not noticed this before....

Steve B

Reply to
Steve B

Bring it back and bitch. Also if you have a lemon law in your state (check your manual) tell them to repair the car right this time because they are running out of chances. I bet they fix it right for a change.

driving at

requesting that

I've not

Reply to
Art Begun

Is it an LE, SE, or XLE?

--Ibahim

Reply to
Ibrahim

It's an LE.

Reply to
Steve B

BTW, I have the same exact problem. After many attempts to fix it at the dealer, it disappears then comes back again. I have heard about it from other '02 owners as well. So expect it to resurface again in the future. If your car is under 12 months and 12000 miles and they don't fix it after 3 trials, you can return your car and get your money back, by law!

--Ibrahim

Reply to
Ibrahim