91 camry wont stay running idles and quits

I have a 91 camry when its cold it runs for about two seconds and dies then as I continue the crank, run and die proceedure the car begins to idle longer until it idles permenently wich is cool (this takes about

10 minutes)but when the throttle is cracked the engine dies again when the car is completly warmed up it will rev to 1200 rpms and die again, the engine bogs as if were a loss of fuel when you hit the excelorator, im not a beginner at wrenching but this has me baffled and here is why? I replaced the fuel reulator, injectors and tps (throttle position sensor)checked the fuel filter and when I turned the key to the crank position I have 65 psi of fuel at the top of the fuel filter before entering the fuel rail, but when the key is in the on position engine not running I have nothing as if the key was off,and there is no pressure build up when you turn the key off and on, only in the crank position while the engine is turning over will it build pressure,book says 33 to 38 psi while key on engine off! IM going to think and try somthing else tomorrow in the mean time if there is an idea out there im game to here it! :?:
Reply to
johndeeretech

If your fuel pressure drops to nothing,..wouldn't that indicate the fuel pump has stopped?

Maybe when you release the key to "ON" volts to the pump disappear due a wiring or control-relay fault. That's what I'd be looking at now you've got this far with your diagnostics.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James