1996 Camry LE List of minor problems

Okay,

In addition to a stuttering tranny on my Camry that hit 100k miles this week, I have a list of minor problems that I would like to get fixed this year. Hopefully someone may have a suggestion; and as far as dash lights go, a guide.

The passenger side front power window will go down, but will only go up about an inch, and then I have to wait another couple of minutes for it to go up another 1-2 inches and so on....

I need to replace 2 lights behind the Temp control (cant see a darn at night), and the square/box dash light designating 'd' for drive.

The lighter has never worked since I bought it with 20k miles in 1996. (no biggie really, but I checked and rechecked all fuses long ago)

The passenger side front power lock will unlock all doors, but will not lock any doors.

and of course, my antenna is broken, but whose ain't :)

Most people are very surprised at how 'clean' my car is. especially inside which looks like new so I don't abuse it, I guess I am just unlucky with the little crap.

Reply to
jcat1974

I don't think there is a light for drive --- my 93 never had one from day it was new. Antenna mast is only like $30 and 1/2 hour job. Do sear on the door lock/pw switches --- they can be taken apart and contacts cleaned. Spray the window tracks with silicone spray and they go up/down easier. Lighter has a fusible link in the wire just behind the outlet --- some used it for PC power or something that draws more than a lighter/telephone.

Reply to
Wolfgang