94 V6 camry leaking radiator fluid fast

My dad bought a 94 camry v6 for me last year for me and after an accident in a thunderstorm (rear-ended someone) we've had problems with
the car leaking radiator fluid very fast. My dad doesn't want to take the car somewhere to have it looked at because he doesn't want to blow a ton of money on a car we'll be replacing in a couple of months. The problem is this is usually my only means of transportation not just for me but I also have to drive a lot of friends around. I have a friend that can help me if needed, but I want to personally just go out and buy all new pipes and whatnot, deconstruct what needs to be to find and hopefully repair the leak. From what we can tell it's probably a cracked line somewhere.
Has anyone done this personally? I don't see why it can't be a one-day job, but I also don't have a lot to spend on it. Does anyone have any insight into such a fix?
--
WARNING!!: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION BELOW!
Net Syndrome -- www.netsyndrome.net

That's what I assumed for a bit but the body shop that fixed the car after the accident claims they fixed that. I probably will pick up the Haynes anyways to check it myself.
David wrote:

--
WARNING!!: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION BELOW!
Net Syndrome -- www.netsyndrome.net
Since it was in an accident, was the radiator replaced? I'm guessing it wasn't that's why it leaks now. The radiator in the Camry costs about $150-200 for the part alone. The hoses should be fine, just make sure you trace where teh leak is coming from, if it's the radiator, you either replace it, or you try buying a radiator patch which may or may not work.

What is fluid color? try green fluid, at least leak will leave a residue to trace.