95 Carmy LE Brake Pedal Travel Problems

I have a 95 Camry LE 2.2 without ABS and about three days ago I started to notice that my brake pedal had to be pushed all the way down to the floor to stop the car. So today after researching my problem a little bit, I deceided to replace the master cylinder in hopes that it would fix my problem. After replacing the MC, I began to bleed all of the cyclinders. All the cylinders except the Rear driver side bleed fine. On the rear driver side, no matter how many pumps my friend did on the brake pedal I never got a constant flow of fluid of out of the cylinder. There was little airflow or fluid flow comming out of the cylinder when the brake is pressed. I have checked the bleeder screw and everything is fine with it and I know the line to the MC is ok cause after trying bleeding for a while I blew air from the bleeder screw and got a constant flow of air at the line where it connects to the MC. My question is am I not bleeding enough, do I need to get a power bleeder, or is there a valve between the MC and the cylinder that could be bad? Any suggestions or comments are much appreciated.

Reply to
mfking