98 Avalon Power Steering Rack Question

I have a 98 Toyota Avalon, and the power steering rack keeps blowing a hole in the right tie rod boot. I've replaced the boot 3 times, and even read a
bulletin about making sure the hole wasn't clogged with grease, but each time I put on a new boot, it blows a hole in it within a couple of weeks, and starts leaking power steering fluid again. Is it time to install a rebuilt rack, or does anybody have any suggestions of what to try next?
Thanks,
Scott