98 Camry V6 differential fluid shared with tranny?

Is the fluid in the transmission shared with the differential in the '98 V6 model? I have the original service manual (2 books) and it doesn't say anything
about it (or I wasn't able to locate it). I cannot locate the fill in plug on the differential and that makes me think that it must be shared. I saw a few posts saying this but would like to make sure before draining the differential. My question is specifically for the 1MZ-FE engine