99 Camry I4, Check Engine Light, P0446

Hi, there,

I have an 99 Camy I4, 79K miles. One month ago, the Check Engine Light came on. I pulled the fuse out, retighten the fule-cap. The light was out for about three weeks.

Last week, the light came back on. I bought a new gas-filler-cap from a dealer; but the light came on again after two days. Have AutoZone pull the code (the code is P0446).

Please advise the possible reason.

Thanks in advance!

TY

Reply to