Adding After market RKE to a Camry CE--What's Available?

The convergence of a soon to be enacted 1.25% sales tax increase with the federal new tax deduction for vehicle sales tax, the glut of Toyotas that will soon end due to temporary factory closures, and the need for a third vehicle, have come together to make the purchase of a new Camry likely in the next few weeks.

The street price of the CE is about $1500 less than the LE, and the only thing that matters to me is the RKE. I'm wondering what after-market RKEs/alarms are available for the CE. I checked with Crutchfield, and they don't offer custom wiring harnesses for any of their alarms for the Camry CE (they had one for my current Camry LE and it made the installation very easy).

So if anyone has done a self-install of an RKE on a current generation Camry CE, please let me know. No DEI products please.

Reply to
SMS

|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Ooops! You said No DEI (How come?)

I use Autopage or Audiovox/Prestige. I get them on eBay for

Reply to
Hachiroku