Camry Timimng Belt - Worth It!

I have a 1995 Camry with 120,000 miles on the odometer. I just had the timing belt, 2 drive belts, camshaft seal, crankshaft seal and oil pump seal replaced for $305, including labor. I think this was a great price. If you live near Zip Code 17552 and would like to know the name of the shop, let me know. It is run by two Toyota ex-factory technicians who do a whale of a job.

Reply to
PHIL

Hi,

Just curious. Did you have the water pump replaced? Or do you know if you add a new water pump to the list, how much is would be? Thanks.

Harry (97 Camry)

Reply to
Harry Wu