Changing Fronmt Driver's Side Blinker Bulb - 1988 LE

How do I get the plastic cover off to replace the bulb. Checked local libraries and such for a repair manual with no luck. Next step is to either pay someone or "borrow" a repair manual from the auto parts store (i.e. either ask if I can take a sneak peak or buy the thing and then lose it at home to my 3 year old expert crayon artist...)

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

My eBay:

Joe