cruise control actuator camry 2000

cruise control actuator camry 2000--the actuator s t i c k s in D- cellaration at idle as if the canteliver has a dent that must be overcome in order to accellarate. The cables on either side of the actuator are slack. No sticking found. Car has 158,000 miles. I can't find a used relpacement on the internet. New is quite expensive. I need help. Please verify condition and possible remedy. Mike

Reply to
mgdiazot