does 06 Camry navigation mute music first?

I have two Accords with navi. They both mute music first and then give voice guidance. This way the voice of important guidance will not be suppressed by music.

Put a 06 Camry navi on my 04 Sequoia, most of the things work fine except the voice of guidance is independent of music, they always mixed together. Is a problem of the incompatibility or it is the design of Camry navi?

Reply to
harry