gas gage mileage

This is in response to Tegger?

I dont really know how to checkl for oil consumption unless? you use the dipstick ?

How else will you know if your oil level is going down

I`m NOT taling about oil levels in autos in city driving but in autos that drive a combintion city/highway where any combustion byproducts that usually accumulate in city driving are burned off on high speed highway driving.?

I KNOW that city driving precipitates combustion by products in the crank case producing false oil level readings ? But highway driving burns them off.

Please advise how YOU check for oil consumption ? I would certainly be pleased if there is a better way ?

Reply to
mred