how to remove glove box 99 camry

as per my other post, i am looking for heater fan resistor. i located a plastic panel above passengers feet.

it is about 12 in x 8 in.

it snapped out ok.

found blower motor with two wires going into it

tried to trace those two wires unsuccessfully.

looks like i need to know how to remove glove box

99 camry 6 cyl japanese 3.0 ac no climate control
Reply to
wp51dos

=================== Check the service manual - I think I may have seen it shown as next to the gas pedal - near the heater core.

Daniel

I don't have a toyota factoryservice manual or chilton or haynes.

But gas pedal is on drivers side. heater blower is on passengers side.

Daniel wrote:

i am looking for heater fan resistor.

Reply to
wp51dos

thanks for the reply

i later realized you had put the like to online service manual

i downloaded several sections

i think it is just what i need

thanks again

Daniel wrote:

Reply to
wp51dos

thanks for the reply

I want to remove glovebox so I can replace air filter in blower assembly.

I downloaded as much as i could find from service manual concerning glove box removal.

All diagrams show 5 screws.

I can't find bottom 2 screws.

help please

I downloaded as much as i could find from service manual concerning glove box removal.

All diagrams show 5 screws.

I can't find bottom 2 screws.

help please

Reply to
wp51dos

~> >

Hi, I'm not sure who originally posted the above link, but the links to the files/sections hosted in Germany for the Gen 4 Camry don't work

Any ideas on how to access those files?

Thanks,

Norm

Reply to
Father Guido

Hi, I originally uploaded most of the Gen 4 files, but there are some new files that are hosted elsewhere (I can't imagine why). It seems that the German download service wants you to buy a subscription and is making it inconvenient if you don't, but if you persist and go through the waiting period you'll probably get the files eventually.

I don't have these new files myself; if I did I'd email them to you.

Optimally, there would be a torrent site for auto repair manuals where we could all find this kind of information. I can think of one site that might be amenable to this; I will ask and post here if successful.

Reply to
Nobody Important

~Father Guido wrote: ~> ~> >

~> Hi, I'm not sure who originally posted the above link, but the links ~> to the files/sections hosted in Germany for the Gen 4 Camry don't work ~> ~> Any ideas on how to access those files? ~ ~Hi, I originally uploaded most of the Gen 4 files, but there are some ~new files that are hosted elsewhere (I can't imagine why). It seems ~that the German download service wants you to buy a subscription and is ~making it inconvenient if you don't, but if you persist and go through ~the waiting period you'll probably get the files eventually. ~ ~I don't have these new files myself; if I did I'd email them to you. ~ ~Optimally, there would be a torrent site for auto repair manuals where ~we could all find this kind of information. I can think of one site ~that might be amenable to this; I will ask and post here if successful.

Thanks, I didn't notice the 'free' download option at first, but I have d/l all the files now. Thanks for posting the '99 manual!!!

Reply to
Father Guido