Install a mirror with compass in 2001?

Hi all, I am a newby who would like to purchase and install a mirror with compass in my

2001 XLE. Has anyone ever done this, and if so, any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Jim
Reply to
Jim

There is a guy on ebay who sells Honda accessories much cheaper than my dealer. Or check with your dealer. His stuff is original equipment. I've bought a couple of items from him on ebay.

Reply to
Art