Lexus hesitation in Camry?

I see that the Lexus ES 330 is getting famous for its throttle responce hesitation issues. I have an older ES300 that does not have this problem, but it does share its basic motor with the Camry.

Does the new Camry motor share the Lexus hesitation problem, or are they still mechanical throttles?

How fast is a new Camry V6? 0-60? 1/4 mile? Thanks

I really want a new Acura TL, but I understand that the new Camry is pretty fast too.

Reply to
TANKIE