Need Mechanic-Tampa, Temple Terrace

Hi gang, I have a 1988 Camry LE with only 95000miles. The last couple of months it has not been starting consistently. A mechanic replaced the ignition switch, I replaced the starter. It still continues to
have problems. Mechanic traced to the switch that keeps the car from starting if you are in gear. We jumped it out and it has worked for a while. Now it seems like it won't start a few times a week. I moved, don't have a new mechanic. I live near Bush and 57th Temple Terrace-Tampa, Fl.. Need a new mechanic I can count on.... Thanks... James