1990 LeBaron Conv - Left turn signals don't flash. I need help. Any guidance?

I recently bought a 1990 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible. In trying to register it I have to have it safety inspected. Obviously, with the lack of a left turn signal it won't pass the inspection. To date I have replaced all the bulbs with known good bulbs. I have ordered a new signal flasher and replaced it and I have replaced the turn switch in the dash. Is there anything else I can try before I have to assume it's a wiring issue? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Clasy

The Bathtub Admiral