Please help

Hi, My name is james. I am currently enrolled in college, and I am having a really hard time paying my tuition, I work full time and still I am on the verge having to quit school because of my bills. I am writing this to ask that you donate a buck or two so that I can finish my education, if you would be willing to do that, It would be appreciated more than words could ever begin to express.

Please send via paypal to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jamesw1982

"I am currently enrolled in college"

I am enrolled in college too, and I'm not asking for money

"I am having a really hard time paying my tuition" I am having a hard time too, and I'm not asking for money.

"I work full time" I work full time too, and I'm not asking for money.

"I am on the verge having to quit school because of my bills"

Well, I'm not on that verge, because I know I can handle my money matters . . . . . and I'm not asking for money.

"I am writing this to ask that you donate a buck or two so that I can finish my education"

With $1.00 or $2.00 you can finish college??? WOW!!! that must be the cheapest college I've ever heard about.

"if you would be willing to do that . . ."

mmmmmm..... no, I'm not willing to do that,

Reply to
FORY