Re: Camry LE Tires @ Wal-Mart

generally speaking: bfg cannot afford to make the tires "differently" than the regular tires they sell thru private dealers. they change the name etc. so that these local dealers won't get upset. wal mart usually stands behind everything that i have purchased. if bfg made lousy tires for wal mart the latter would .make bfg eat every one of em. walmart can return all bad tires to bfg probably easier than you could if you went to a private dlr.go ahead and buy em. good luck.

I put the Goodyear Viva Touring tires from Wal-Mart on my 99 Camry. 15,000 > miles on them so far. They hold the road good and have had little tread > wear. They have been faultless. > > > Hey, I was not aware of that. That may be why I could not find any > > info on the BFG website. I guess I will steer clear of those. > > Thanks. > > > > > Beware, I almost did the same thing for my Camry. Try to find those > > > "BFGoodrichs" on BFGoodrich's website. If they are the Excentia, they > are > > > made especially for Wal-Mart and are not warranted by BFG.....only by > > > Wal-Mart. It's just like some of the "Michelins" sold by Sears....not > the > > > real thing. > > > > > > HTH, > > > -Tracy > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone ever purchased tires at wal-mart? They have H rated > BFGoodridge > > > > for $62/tire. I have not purchased tires from them before and I was > looking > > > > for some feedback. > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > --- > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
humblejohn