Re: tire recommendation

If your tires wear evenly a 4 wheel alignment doesn't seem neccesary to me. I normally drive about 70,000 km, which is about 44,000 km with the michelins on my '98 4-cyl. I drove 240,000 km (or 150,000 miles) up to now, without any special repair. Just the normal maintenance. Very satisfied with this car.

Zwerius Kriegsman Holland

what is recommended tire for 96 camry, about 98000 miles. The Michelins I > have on them lasted about 45000 miles (had 65000 treadwear warranty). > > Also, Sears wants to do 4 wheel alignment ($60). Is this really necessary? > The tires are wearing pretty evenly, but tread is getting thin. > > 1996 4-cyl Camry > 98000 miles > commute is about 90 miles daily on this car (Texas) > > Thanks > >
Reply to
kriegsman

Get all your answers thru their interactiveinterview questionaire. And yes, on Camry a four wheel alignment is necessary if you are going to do it at all.

Reply to
Philip®

Simex SM-800. Low price, wide modern tread pattern.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James