Re: What's a reasonable price to replace struts on a '92 Camry?``

Thanks

I wouldn't exactly call it "reasonable", but I recently had the dealer replace to two rear struts on my wife's 92 Camry and it cost $600. $200 each for the struts (Toyota), and $200 labor.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

$200 for a strut? That's pretty expensive for a re-badged $69-79 KYB ("Keep Your Bilstein"), or inserts for only $48 each. Even a Bilstein wouldn't cost you $200 and these cars are too inexpensive to come with Bilsteins.

Merritt Mullen wrote:

Reply to
johngdole