removing interior door panel 93 SE

Hi -

Some time ago there were instructions here for removing the interior door panel (front) for Camrys. There's a trick to taking off that plastic pan that's behind the door opening lever / door lock and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. Anyone here offer any tips? I can't get the interior panel off without removing this.

many thanks -

~s

Reply to
Steve Roberts