Road Clearance

My 1999 Camry rides very low, bottoming on speed bumps etc.., especially when carrying four passengers. I've been told to get used to it, as it's a design feature.

However, the other day, I parked behind a newer Camry, probably 2001 or

2002, which was noticeably higher than mine by several inches.

Have the newer Camrys been built higher? If not is there some adjustment or kit which might have raised the one I saw?

Reply to
Paul Tholfsen

Gary Danaher