99 Camry For Sale in Boston Area

45K milage, LE model with ABS, leather seats, gold package. Still under Toyota warrantee. Solid car in excellent condition. $10,250/BO. I can email you CarFax report upon request. Need to sell it fast to pay for a Sienna.

We have a 99 Nissan Maximam too. We prefer to sell Camry. But if you prefer Maximam, we can consider it too. Give us a call.

617-497-6880 x 247 (O) --weekday work hours 781-461-0467 (H)
Reply to
Anqing

Hi! there, I just bought 99 Camry LE this week. I was wondering if you can help me by answering two questions. According to the manul, Camry seems to have built in Child restraint system. But I don't see any. Is child seat standard? or an option? Also what is CD autochanger? I have only one slot for the CD, but has two buttons that says Disk 1 and disk 2. Thanks for the help in advance.

Ross.

Reply to
Rossbiva