Sienna question...2000

Noticing the engine light on, I took my sienna to autozone for diagnosis. They informed me that there were multiple engine misfires and to change the plugs. I changed cylinders 2,4,6,and 5...but am having a hard time with 1 & 3 as they are against the firewall under the intakes. Any suggestions to get to them?

Reply to
cshort

A previous conversation found on Google Groups.

badgolferman