Something else about my car (FYI)

For a long time, the trunk seal leaked. This has resulted in the need to rip out some bad stuff due to mold/mildew (I live on the wet side... er, west side of Washington state). Here are the dealer prices for replacements:

Trunk seal - $51.64 (not too bad, about what I expected).

L & R fender well covers - $41.74/pr. (ouch!).

Tire cover panel - $64.34 (ouch!).

Floor mat - $208.11 (is it a Turkish Rug w/gold thread?).

I'm planning to make my own cover panels. I feel a little more secure about cutting those out than I do about messing with the wiring under the dash to put in a CD player. Is the floor mat in the trunk made of felt, or is it made of some other material? Home Depot didn't have it. Suggestions, please?

Best wishes,

94 Camry LE
Reply to
94 Camry LE